Raspberry toned ruby rondelles feature in these fabulous chain earrings, which come in either sterling silver or yellow gold vermeil. Vermeil, also known as silver gilt, is a minimum of 18ct gold high quality plating on .925 sterling silver.
These faceted rubies have been wire-wrapped by hand and attached to a stylish chain which hangs from post and butterfly fittings.
Ruby is the birthstone for July so these drop earrings would make a very desirable gift.
Delivery is free within the UK and your item will arrive carefully packaged in one of our own white, eco-friendly jewellery boxes, so it is gift-ready.
- Size of ruby rondelles: 3.5mm x 2mm approx.
- Earrings drop: 46mm approx.
- Earrings type: Post and butterfly
- Vermeil and .925 sterling silver construction
- Please note that real rubies have been used in this item of handmade jewellery so each pair of earrings will have its own unique features
- See also Ruby Halo Pendant