Captivating Kingfisher Murano glass pendant, accented with Swarovski crystal beads and handmade using sterling silver.
This lentil shaped Murano glass bead in a wonderful shade of light teal has a goldfoil core. It is encased in vibrant azure blue glass, which appears like a glowing blue halo around the circumference of the bead. A small Swarovski crystal xillion sits at the top of the pendant and echoes this amazing blue colour. A faceted Swarovski crystal rondelle nestles between the xillion and the Murano glass bead, picking up and reflecting their blue and teal tones.
Each Murano glass bead is handmade by skilled artisans on the Island of Murano in Italy, using traditional techniques so slight differences between the lentil beads used in the making of each pendant are to be expected.
Our handmade pendant comes with a sterling silver chain in a choice of lengths.
Delivery is free within the UK and your item will arrive in one of our own white, eco-friendly jewellery boxes, so it is gift-ready.
- Size of Murano glass lentil bead: 14mm
- Size of Swarovski crystal rondelle: 6mm diameter
- Size of blue Swarovski crystal xillion: 4mm
- Pendant drop: 32mm approx.
- .925 sterling silver components
- Please note that a genuine handmade Murano glass bead is used in this item of jewellery so each pendant will have its own unique features