|Mookaite Rondelle Bracelet [SF] |
This fabulous gemstone bracelet is created from hand wire-wrapped sets of mookaite rondelle beads linked together by sterling silver rings.
Mookaite or moukaite is a type of jasper, found in Western Australia, and its colour ranges from mustard to mahogany! This unusual multi-coloured bracelet exhibits many of these gorgeous shades.
- Bracelet length: Please choose from available options
- Size of gemstone rondelles: 5mm x 8mm
- Lobster clasp fastening
- .925 sterling silver components
- Designed and handmade by Linda Martin
- Please note that real gemstones are used in this item of jewellery so each bracelet will have its own unique features.